NB Ich Liebe dich is German for, cor, love a duck……probably.
Muchas gracias to New Pollyanna for nominating little old moi for this award. You can find her blog HERE.
To those of you not in the know, this is the dizzle. The Liebster award is a pat on the back for those of us yet to build a sizeable audience for our blogs. It is rather charming and one of the reasons why blogging is so good; there is a camaraderie that one doesn’t find on Twitter, or in the Matrix.
These are the rules;
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
My 11 nominees in alphabetical order are; Booklushed, Caffeine and Books, Damian Thomas – Films etc Digby’s Life, Elodie Cure, The Film Fetishist, The Goodest of Times, The Great Battle, A Haunted Journey With Paragirl, JC Gatlin – Author, The Leaning Tower of Tomes,
My eleven questions are;
1. What song really gets on your nerves?
2. Who makes you laugh?
3. Would you have liked an 11th commandment, and what would it be
4. What fictional character would you like to see run for President?
5. Do you know anyone with a really strange name?6. What books have you read more than twice?
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
8. Do your parents have any strange habits?
9. What’s your favourite saying or expression?
10. Have you ever berated someone for doing something that you do all the time?
11. What music do you want to have played at your funeral?
Lastly here are Pollyanna’s 11 questions and my answers in pictorial form – each one is worth 1000 words.